Tuesday 1 May 2012

Part 2 Work Begun!

For those of you who have played Scourge of Humanity, you'll be pleased to know that I've already started work on the sequel. As I said last year before I started work on part 1, I was going to do a complete remake and reimagining of the whole LOI trilogy.

Since the original part 2 was seen by many as the weakest entry in the trilogy due to its shorter length, part 2 will definately get a remake and become bigger and better than the original part 2. Like Part 1, Part 2 will have improved level design quality, more new levels, improvements to the storyline, more new music tracks, etc.

And since I now know about lighting and implementing the difficulty system, I probably won't spend as long on part 2 as part 1, depending on the free time I have! Looking back through the original levels, I've decided that practically every level will get replaced in the remake!

If you enjoyed part 1, you'll really love part 2! The next post will have more information, including the plot!

No comments:

Post a Comment